FPN Park Highlights:
- Home to USSSA Tournaments, Showcases, USSSA Nationals and USA Elite Select events.
- Conveniently located at 1001 Day Hill Rd., right off I-91 (exit 38) in Windsor, CT.
- 11 irrigated and fully fenced (black vinyl-coated chain link) regulation fastpitch fields.
- 24' tall, 100' wide-view net backstops and 5' perimeter fences.
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and fully screened 8' tall dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- 3+ acre dedicated warmup up area for all teams.
- 3,200 sq/ft building for retail, storage and plentiful real bathrooms (11 women's stalls, 7 men's stalls).
- Free WI-fi throughout the park and free charging stations for mobile devices.
- Live streaming of all games on all fields throughout the park.
- Food court with a variety of food choices.
- 325 paved parking spaces directly attached to the fields with an additional 600 paved spaces on the property.
USSSA Nationals at Fastpitch Nation Park
2019 Tournament Dates:
- July 8-13, 2019 - 10U Open, 12U Open, 12UB
- July 22-27, 2019 - 14UB, 16UB, 18UB
- Nationals format is a 5 game guarantee, 3 game pool play followed by double elimination.