FPN Park Highlights:
- Opening Day April 27, 2019.
- Home to USSSA Tournaments, Showcases, USSSA Nationals and USA Elite Select events.
- Conveniently located at 1001 Day Hill Rd., right off I-91 (exit 38) in Windsor, CT.
- 11 irrigated and fully fenced (black vinyl-coated chain link) regulation fastpitch fields.
- 24’ tall, 100’ wide-view net backstops and 5’ perimeter fences.
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and fully screened 8’ tall dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- 3+ acre dedicated warmup up area for all teams.
- 3,200 sq/ft building for retail, storage and plentiful real bathrooms (11 women’s stalls, 7 men’s stalls).
- Free WI-fi throughout the park and free charging stations for mobile devices.
- Live streaming of all games on all fields throughout the park.
- Food court with a variety of food choices.
- 325 paved parking spaces directly attached to the fields with an additional 600 paved spaces on the property.
FPN Indoor Leagues
- Our Indoor USSSA Leagues are filling up quickly.
- High School League
- Middle School League
- Travel Team League
FPN Indoor USSSA Tournaments
- Our Indoor USSSA Tournaments are Open for registration.
- Fall Classic Tournaments in Nov. for 10U 12U and 14U.
- Holiday Tournaments in Dec. for 12U and 14U.
- Midnight Madness Tournaments in Feb. and Mar. for 14U, 16U and 18U.
- Spring Tournaments in Mar. for 10U, 12U and 14U.
10th Annual Winter Individual College Showcase
- FPN’s 10th Annual Winter Individual Indoor College Showcase, Saturday, January, 26, 2019.
- College coaches will run this event and work directly with the players.
- More than 20 colleges annually participate.
- For all p[layers in high school.
- Sections for Pitchers, Catchers, Infield and Outfield