FPN's 8th Annual Summer Individual College Showcase Thursday, July 18, 2019 at Fastpitch Nation Park in Windsor, CT.
This event allows softball players an opportunity to display their talents and work directly with college coaches from around the Northeast. EVEN BETTER! COLLEGE COACHES will run this event and work directly with the players through various stations and drills while also evaluating their skills. Yes players will actually work with the college coaches! Coaches will also talk with the players directly about what it really takes to play college softball. This hybrid format has proven far more effective and rewarding than the format in which coaches simply watch from a distance only.
Cost is $150 for a single session or $175 for both sessions. (Session 1: Pitcher or Catcher; Session 2: Infielder/Outfielder). Plus all players will participate in a Q&A direct with the coaches at the conclusion of the event.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN FOR THIS EVENT ON FEB. 1
This was 2018 On field Coaching Staff that worked directly with the players:
- University of Bridgeport, Dawn Stearns, Head Coach
- Southern CT State University, Jillian Rispoli, Head Coach
- SUNY Purchase, Mark Sergio, Asst. Coach
- St Joseph's College Brooklyn, Danielle Fazzolore, Head Coach
- Buffalo State University, Jamie Brown, Head Coach
- Bay Path University, Steve Smith, Head Coach
- Lesley University, Heather Ross, Head Coach
- Rutgers University - Newark, Kristin Hunt, Head Coach
- Springfield College, Kate Bowen, Head Coach
- Western CT State University, Heather Stone, Head Coach
- Assumption College, Jon Landino, Head Coach
- Endicott College, Katie Bettincourt, Head Coach
- AIC, Shalise Tolentino, Head Coach
Other colleges that regularly attend:
- College of New Rochelle
- Framingham State University
- Central Connecticut State
- UMass Boston
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Manhattanville College
- Nichols College
- The Sage Colleges
- Western New England University
- Elms College
- Fairleigh Dickinson-Florham
- University of St. Joseph (CT)
- Albertus Magnus
- Clark University
- Dean College
- Fisher College
- SUNY New Palz
- Mitchell College
- Westfield State University
- Utica College
- Curry College
- Wesleyan University
- Johnson & Wales University
College Coaches Click Here to E-Mail to Sign up to Attend.
- You must have all your own equipment (catchers gear, bats, helmets).
- A showcase T-shirt will be provided.
- Coaches will be provided a book with a page about each player.
- Pitchers must be prepared to bring their own catcher. We will try to pair enrolled pitchers with enrolled catchers.
- At the conclusion of the event all players will be sent the full list and contact info of all the coaches who attended so you can follow up with an email and send them any additional info you wish.
- Once the registration closes there are no refunds. We can credit you to attend the next showcase in some cases.