- Rentals - Individual rental that need to be canceled must be canceled within 24 hours prior to the rental. We will make every effort with you to reschedule.
- Team Rentals - Once teams have accepted their team practice schedule we will work with you to make any needed changes or reschedules. If you need to cancel any practice you are still responsible for the rental fees.
- Leagues - If you are a participant in a league and you cannot attend any particular game or day, no refund or credit of any part of your registration fee will be granted. See additional details below in the Weather section.
- Tournament team withdrawal - FPN understands that unforeseen circumstances, especially injuries, roster defections, player availability, etc. can occur over the course of a season. Teams should also plan for the unexpected and understand that the scheduling process starts weeks and sometimes months before an event is scheduled to take place.
- A full refund shall be given if a team withdraws on or before the 31st day prior to the tournament.
- A full refund less a $100 withdrawal fee shall be given if a team withdraws from the 30th day prior to a tournament up until the schedule is posted.
- A 50% refund shall be given if a team withdraws after the schedule is posted and a replacement team is found prior to 48 hours before the start of the event.
- No refund shall be given if a team withdraws after the schedule is posted and a replacement team is not found prior to 48 hours before the start of the event.
- No refund shall be given if a team withdraws within 48 hours before the start of the event regardless whether or not a replacement team is found. When this occurs it is still the team's obligation to notify the tournament director that they will not be participating.
Tournament cancelations - While FPN will make every attempt to play each event, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may prevent an event from being completed or in some cases, even starting. In those cases:
- If at least 2 games are started no refund is provided.
- If at least 1 game is started a 50% refund is given.
- If no games are started a 75% refund is given.
- Weather - Fastpitch Nation will make every effort to be open all days, regardless of weather conditions.
- If severe weather should force us to close, we will make every effort to reschedule lessons, camps, clinics and workshops. If they cannot be rescheduled we will process a refund.
- For outdoor camps, clinics or events that are not at Fastpitch Nation we will make every effort to reschedule but no refunds are offered for shortened events due to weather. If they cannot be rescheduled we will process a refund.
- For leagues, if any game is canceled due to weather, every effort will be made to make up games, space and time permitting. But a reschedule is NOT guaranteed. If it is not possible to reschedule, no part of the registration fee will be refunded.
Equipment Refund Policies
- New bats carry a minimum one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects. All unused new bats must be in their original “shrink wrapped” packing to receive a refund, less shipping charges.
- If a bat breaks during the warranty period the manufacturers require the bat be sent by the customer directly to them for warranty replacement.