USSSA Fastpitch Nation Summer College Showcase Tournament
Sponsored by Bownet
- All games at the new Fastpitch Nation Park in Windsor, CT.
- 18U and 16U divisions
- Tournament format of 5 Game Guarantee over 3 days (4 game pool play Fri.-Sat followed by single eliminaiton on Sunday). Some teams may play as many as 9 games.
- 60 Teams max. All games in 1 park for maximum exposure.
- All games in one park on 11 fenced fields for maximum exposure.
- Every game streamed live.
- 30-40 colleges from New England, NY and NJ annually attend. More are expected at the new venue.
- In lieu of trophies Team and individual prizes for 1st and 2nd courtesy of Bownet.
- The most professional and highly qualified umpires anywhere in the state.
- 2 umpires per game. 3 in the finals.
FPN's 7th Annual Summer Outdoor Individual College Showcase Thursday, July 18, 2019 at Fastpitch Nation Park in Windsor, CT.
This event allows softball players an opportunity to display their talents and work directly with college coaches from around the Northeast. EVEN BETTER! COLLEGE COACHES will run this event and work directly with the players through various stations and drills while also evaluating their skills. Yes players will actually work with the college coaches! Coaches will also talk with the players directly about what it really takes to play college softball. This hybrid format has proven far more effective and rewarding than the format in which coaches simply watch from a distance only.
Cost is $150 for a single session or $175 for both sessions. (Session 1: Pitcher or Catcher; Session 2: Infielder/Outfielder). Plus all players will participate in a Q&A direct with the coaches at the conclusion of the event.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN FOR THIS EVENT ON FEB. 1